health

Re: [Health] Portuguese and Italian language for Gnu Health

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health] Portuguese and Italian language for Gnu Health
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 11:04:08 +0200

* Amidu Sila: " Re: [Health] Portuguese and Italian language for Gnu
  Health" (Thu, 10 Jul 2014 14:05:58 +0000):

> Thank you very much for the prompt reaction and support.
> Please,  tell me in which step of the localization (1) should I start to
> be able to install/enable the pt and it languages in the system.
> Regards
> Amidu

Hello Amidu,

as long as languages are provided by the package you can activate them like this
(this is different from (1)):

In the client
- go to System Administration / Localization / Languages
- mark the languages you want to have in the system as translatable
- go to System Administration / Modules / Modules
- mark Module ir for Upgrade (this should mark automatically all others)
- let update all modules via Action / Perform Pending Installation/Upgrade
- go to User / Preferences
- select the desired language for the user

HTH,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6