health

Re: [Health] No payment term associated to the patient

From: Jose C Cuellar
Subject: Re: [Health] No payment term associated to the patient
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:28:27 +0200

Hi Luis.

The issue doesn't happen on the GNU Solidario server. I've been able to
make a complete process on it (schedule, visit, invoice) to a patient,
without any problem:

Patient: Juárez Santonja, Alberto
Scheduled for today 6jul2016 at 10:30
Health service SERV 2016/015
Invoice 7

It's clear that there's something wrong on my configuration, but I don't
know what. I have compared my configuration with the one at the demo
server, and everything seems similar: two payment options, immediate and
in 30 days. There are just two fields, it's difficult to configure it
badly, but I did it somehow :-(

Ideas are welcome. Thanks a lot.