health

[Health] No payment term associated to the patient

From: Jose C Cuellar
Subject: [Health] No payment term associated to the patient
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 13:51:39 +0200

Hi to everyone.

I'm having problems creating an invoice at GNU Health. As you can see in
the screen captures, once I review the patient I generate a "Health
Service"; when I click in "Create invoice from services" and I confirm
that I want to create the invoice I get the error message "No payment
term associated to the patient".

At the wiki it is explained how to solve this error:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Products_and_Services_Management#Step_2:_Creating_the_Invoice

In "Parties" I edit the patient, adding the account data and setting an
immediate payment term for the patient, but it still appears the same
error message. It seems that I'm missing something, but I don't know
what :-(

Please, tell me if you see which is my error.

Thanks a lot. Best regards.