health

[Health] Installation problem of GNUhealth at OpenSuse Leap 42.2

From: Vasilis Doussis
Subject: [Health] Installation problem of GNUhealth at OpenSuse Leap 42.2
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:08:38 +0300

Hello GnuHealth team,
  I am trying to install GnuHealth on OpenSuse Leap 42.2 via Method A(Vanila Version).
  I am trying to connect to the server from a Tryton client from a Windows OS.The Server is installed to a VM with a static IP.

  Tryton is up,postgres is up,i have configured the "trust" method,the postgresql.conf for listening connections everything seems to work fine but when i try to connect via the client i go the error "Could not connect to server".

I am an undergratuated student an i wanna use GnuHealth for my diploma project to make a HealthSystem for drug addicted people here in Greece.

CAn you help me resolve the proble?Here are the some screenshots of the systems i am trying to install gnuhealth