health

Re: [Health] Installation problem of GNUhealth at OpenSuse Leap 42.2

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Installation problem of GNUhealth at OpenSuse Leap 42.2
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 21:20:44 +0100

Hi Vasilis !

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017 20:08:38 +0300
Vasilis Doussis <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello GnuHealth team,
>   I am trying to install GnuHealth on OpenSuse Leap 42.2 via Method
> A(Vanila Version).
>   I am trying to connect to the server from a Tryton client from a
> Windows OS.The Server is installed to a VM with a static IP.
>
>   Tryton is up,postgres is up,i have configured the "trust" method,the
> postgresql.conf for listening connections everything seems to work
> fine but when i try to connect via the client i go the error "Could
> not connect to server".

It looks like you have not updated the line on "host" from ident to
trust, on both IPV4 & IPV6

Make sure you update these entries

# IPv4 local connections:
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all             all             ::1/128                 trust

> I am an undergratuated student an i wanna use GnuHealth for my diploma
> project to make a HealthSystem for drug addicted people here in
> Greece.

Great ! Make sure you install the modules "Socioeconomics",
"Lifestyle" and "health_disability". Lots of functionality related to
addiction medicine and socioeconomic determinants.

> CAn you help me resolve the proble?Here are the some screenshots of
> the systems i am trying to install gnuhealth

Let us know if this helps. Also, make sure you restart postgresql server
after updating the values on pg_hba.conf

Bests
Luis