health

[Health] Unable to make an inpatient admission...

From: Fausto Noir
Subject: [Health] Unable to make an inpatient admission...
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 20:36:11 +0100

Dear community members... i'm ashamed with an emergent problem with my new database for Gnuhealth...
I can't remember I've done anything different form my otrer dtabases... but now, everytime y try to make an admission for a in inpatient hospitalizatiosn, gnuhealth says i have to assign Institution and Bed... I can make the reservation for the bed, but i can't go on  with the admission process beyond "confirmed" status.

Everytime i try to proceed with the Admisson, the same message.

What could i be forgetting ?