heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] Re: feedback on site 2004-01-01

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: feedback on site 2004-01-01
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:37:42 +0530

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 01:59:17PM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> So, why not
> have some kind of "escape clause" articulated...E.g. what are the
> mechanics of spliting OHL into OHL-Joshua and OHL-Bill?

Since the web site source code is GPL, there is no problem legally.
You just grab the source, modify it to meet your OHL-Bill spec, and
throw it up on the web somewhere.  That's it.  I can't sue you.

> Also, if there were a split, there's no reason we couldn't have a
> OHL-JandB, OHL-J and OHL-B.

Correct.

I don't think there is any reason to dwell on this question further.

> Now, what about this...I think it would be better (more focused) if the
> leftmost hyperlink on the About panel, currently labeled "Cognitive
> Therapy", were relabeled "Clinical Relevance."  And even better would be
> if the section labeled "Similarity Between Autistic and Computational
> Styles" were moved to the top of the page.  After all, Autism, not
> Cognitive Therapy, is what is most relevant to this work.

OK, so I should order the sections as:

1. Similarity Between Autistic and Computational Styles
2. Cognitive Therapy
3. Cognitive Reframing

Or do you have something else in mind?

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org