heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] some new material

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] some new material
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 01:50:52 -0500 (CDT)

Fascinating Joshua.  Neat addition.  At first I thought it off
topic but then I was like, wow, as I saw connections.  (maybe you
had other connections in mind).

Okay, it would be nice to say how this ties into the theory of mind
appraoch....Hrm, I suppose that adult theory of mind has to contain
all that stuff.

It would also say that we are curerntly aiming at modeling something
in the area of Primitive Psychology and Folk Psychology.  (Or at
least that is where my dissertatin aims).

So, I suppose that if you merge the anthro stance view with the
theory of mind module view then it follows that we prolly use
our theory of mind module to understand the inanimate world at
times...."And the waterfall blithely carried him down to his
demise." or "The tree went down but not without a fight --
branches, rocks, dust were furiuosly thrown all around."

Consider adding something like the above.

Bill