heartlogic-dev

RE: [Heartlogic-dev] new idea

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: RE: [Heartlogic-dev] new idea
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:23:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 3 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

Anyhow, I don't anticipate that there is much more code to write to go
live with our current plan.  As soon as we can get these initial studies
designed and underway then we can go off on other tangents.

right.  so what is there to design for the things i was talking about.

e.g. we want a browser pane that looks like this...

Dear Open Heart Logic user.  As part of _The Turing Challenge_ we
would love it if you would rate the following assertion in terms of
its believability...

"Vienna is wet."

(1) V.Unbeliveable
(2) Unbelievable
(3) Nuetral
(4) Believable
(5) V Believable

...right this is a trivial change from what you have done so far. Can't you just put it up lickety split?

e.g. put it up, i'll take a quick look at it. we can do it anonymous let it sit for 5 days and see if people fill it out...to hell with my prior anality. we'll want to be more anal when we wanna do a replication.

Maybe you are wanting me to look at some older emails of yours relating to
a hot or not type study that you were proposing?  Josh replied and y'all
went back and forth but i have not yet read those messages. trying to focus (-;

Bill

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
(Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)