heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] emailing list

From: William L. Jarrold
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 13:59:12 -0500

Hi OHL-ers,

It is a long story but I just asked someone I met on the internet if
they would be interested in filling out surveys for the OHL project
and they said yes.  So, I created a file called email-list.  And I
added this line to the "plan" document that Joshua started...

4. Do publicitiy to attract respondants to website.

...and of course we can email all of our registered users as they will
be on the email list.

I just wanted to let everyone know about this so we can start our own
email lists and work on harvest other guinea pigs.

If we can keep working at our current rate, maybe in one month we will
have enough content to make an annoucement to variouus people randomly
selected from this list until we have 10 responses or so.

Bill