heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] 3 ratings at a time

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] 3 ratings at a time
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 00:13:04 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 17 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

I had to change quite a lot of code to get this working.  There are
probably some new bugs.  Let me know how you like it.

I have not found any bugs.

I do noticed that when I move the mouse over the ratings, they get a little bigger. Weird.

Shoot, I wish I had saved prior bugs into the wiki. Then I could use that list as a checklist. Else, I run the risk of missing something.

Bill