heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] comments from dayna - first guinea pig

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] comments from dayna - first guinea pig
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:02:13 +0530

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 21:44 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> I got Dayna a buddy of mine to try it out while I watched!!  We noticed
> these bugs/misfeatures.  Can you fix them?  She had more comments
> but I am out of time.  I will email about those soon.

I notice that this mail is delayed one day so I wonder if some of the
following bugs are already fixed?

> * she chose neutral and it said she chose highly believable.  i noticed
> this too.  just now 2005-05-16::21:33 i choose moderatley unelievable
> and it said i chose highly belieavle...likewise, to jack and kiill she
> said highly unbelievable and it said she said neutral.

Fixed, I believe.

> * she noticed this html typo...."how believable is robo ralph’s"

Is it still there?

> * Items should not repeat: It repeated "Jesus loves his father bc
> jesus is God's son." when Dayna took the survey.  After Operation
> Baby Pilot we may wish to intentionally give user a few repeat items to
> test their reliability.  But we should have explicit control over repeats.

Yah, no problem.

> * red question mark on jack and jill story is confusing.

I believe it's gone.

> * She did bunches of items.  Then it said There are curently no
> anonynmous activities.  You can login if you like."  When you are
> finished it should not say that.  It should say somethign like "You
> are done."

OK, changed to "You are done."

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
 (Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)