heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] Item Content And Experimental Conditions

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] Item Content And Experimental Conditions
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:57:51 +0530

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 22:17 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> As for 1) the type of statement it currently has these levels:
>
> (a) JustifiedDeduction
> (b) BareDeduction
> (c) GroundFact
> (d) IfThenRule
>
> Joshua, note we might need to give the user interface patter
> differently depending on thie variable.  Q3 Hope thhat doesn't make
> life too difficult?

Easy and I think it is generally good to add variety to the way we ask
questions.  It keeps things fresh.

> Q1: Joshua, you told me how to denote the fields - use a carriage
> return.  New records are denoted by a carrriage return on a blank
> line, right?

Sure.

> Q2: Now, I want a comment field.  Seomtimes, I wanna make commments to
> myself about a given item.  So, if we have 3 required fields for each
> item.  How do I indicate that this fourth option field here and there
> is a comment? (For now I hhave done this with a |).

OK, vertical bar works fine.

> JOSHUA note that the content occurs on multiple lines for
> readability.  Plus we might
> want html text across arbitrarily long passages.

No problem. I'll convert your newlines to html line breaks.

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
 (Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)