heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] ready for better items

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] ready for better items
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:39:58 -0500 (CDT)

Okay, Joshua, can you replace the items currently on the rumination study with those at...

http://ohl.nirmalvihar.info/wiki?ItemContentAndExperimentalConditions

...but plesae exclude any item that is a RULE and REV.

Also exclude any items that is a JUSTIFID DEDUCTION and REV.

...I am assuming it is a trivial matter to pop diffferent item and exp conditions in and out of the study, yes?

We are getting ready to ramp up on this rumination pilot nonsense and
then BE DONE WITH IT!!!!! ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Bill