heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] intro page

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] intro page
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:34:29 -0500 (CDT)

Joshua,

We really REALLY need intro pages for each of our studies.

Can you make an intro page for the rumination study.  I propose the
following text...

Welcome to the Rumination Project

We are building a robot, Marvin, that thinks.  Marvin needs your
guidance. He has formed various beliefs but these are not all correct.
We want your help to make Marvin think better.

Some of the things that Marvin thinks are utterly wrong -- highly
unbelievable.  Some are completely obvious.  We need you to set Marvin
straight.

...after they do this intro page then they should see the rumination
items.

I suppose this means it is time to make the two studies separate.  I
prompose to keep giving you constructive feedback (espec if you prod
me when I get laxed) on the JoshuaGoal study.

I encourage you to write an intro page for your study.

As we approach the end of OperationRumintationbabyPilota I am
startiong to recruit 10 friends to get info that will make our study
design and web presence better.  Then we can move to
PperationRuminationPilot.

Bill