heartlogic-dev

[Heartlogic-dev] Need to take a break?

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Need to take a break?
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:21:11 +0530

After this text "You have completed 2 items, 7 remaining." there is a
button with the label "Need to take a break?"

What is the purpose of this button?  I mean, if someone wants to take a
break then they can walk away from the computer.

If the sole purpose of this button is to debrief then there is a better
way.  I added code to send the debriefing via email if a study remains
started but unfinished after 24 hours.

So I propose that we remove this button for participants who are not
anonymous.

--
Make April 15 just another day, visit http://fairtax.org