heartlogic-dev

Re: [Heartlogic-dev] Need to take a break?

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] Need to take a break?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:40:36 -0500 (CDT)

Hm, I can see compelling arguments either way and can't yet
decide which one wins.

Your point is compelling.

But the arg in favor of keeping it there is that there is more of a
sense of mental closure.  Debriefing should happen shortly
after participation.

Another point, on your side, is that the <wanna take a break> button
is an invitation for people to quit.

So that makes it two points in favor, one against.  The ayes have it.

Heave ho, matee, and make it so!  (That reminds me, perhaps we should
require all future OHL emails be written in Pirateese.)

Bill