help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Re: CVS Aug-23 no compile

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Re: CVS Aug-23 no compile
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 02:47:53 +0200

Hi Glen,

> I grabbed the latest CVS copy. 6pm Aug-23 version.
>
> It won't finish compiling.
>
> Here is the error.
>
> ---
> Running Bison.
> parser.y++:6699.33-34: $2 of `color_vector_variable'
> has no declared type
> ***
> Appears to be a problem with parser.y++ and
> 'tstbison'.

Not `tstbison', just `parser.y++'.  I added rules for `color_vector_variable'
yesterday (it's 2:45 AM now).  It's possible that I forgot to update a file
that I changed.   Sorry.  I did two check-ins yesterday, I believe one was
before I started working on `color_vectors', so you could try downloading the
last snapshot but one.   Or you could just comment-out all the rules using
`color_vectors'.   Tomorrow I'll update all the files I changed yesterday
today  just to be sure.  Going home to bed now.

I've taken `bug-3dldf' off the "cc".  I don't think there's any reason to have
these mails in both archives.

Laurence

%% Local Variables:
%% mode:auto-fill