help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] Emacs-Lisp code for working with CWEB files

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: [help-3dldf] Emacs-Lisp code for working with CWEB files
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:14:40 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Glen,

I've put the files of Emacs-Lisp code that are needed for my
way of working with CWEB files on CVS under
`/3dldf/Group/ELISP'.

I plan to work on two modes
for a future release, `3DLDF-dev' mode for working with the
CWEB files and `3DLDF-mode' for working with the 3DLDF input
files.

I don't want to put too much time into this at the moment,
so you'll have to figure out how to get it to work for you.
I'll be happy to answer questions, though.

I've included the file `tex-functions.el', because at least
one of the functions referenced in the other files is
defined in that file.  There may be others that are defined
in other files.  Let me know if something doesn't work and
I'll put that file under CVS or send you the defun.  I
don't want to put the time into testing this right now.

;; Beginning of code to be added to `.emacs' or a file loaded by `.emacs'.
;; You'll have to adapt it to your system, i.e., change
;; filenames, etc.

(load "/usr/users/lfinsto1/Emacs/autoloads_cweb")

(autoload 'cweb-mode "cweb-mode"
  "Major mode for editing CWEB programs."
t)

;; You can remove some of the cons cells, if you want.

(setq auto-mode-alist
      (append
       '(
         ;; This makes *.mf files have metafont mode.
         ("\\.mf$" . metafont-mode)
         ;; This makes *.mp files have metafont mode.
         ("\\.mp$" . metafont-mode)
         ;; This makes *.cl files have lisp mode.
         ("\\.cl$" . lisp-mode)
         ;; This makes *.web files have cweb mode.
         ("\\.web$" . cweb-mode)
         ;; This makes *.w files have cweb mode.
         ("\\.w$" . cweb-mode)
         ;; This makes *.sql files have Oracle mode.
         ("\\.sql$" . oracle-mode)
         ;; *.cpp files have C++ mode
         ("\\.cpp$" . c++-mode)
         ;; *.cxx files have C++ mode
         ("\\.cxx$" . c++-mode)
         )
       auto-mode-alist))

(setq cweb-mode-hook
      '(lambda ()
         (if (eq cweb-mode nil)(load "/usr/users/lfinsto1/Emacs/cweb-mode"))
         (abbrev-mode 1)
         (auto-fill-mode 1)
         (show-paren-mode t)
         ))

;; End of code to be added to `.emacs' or a file loaded by `.emacs'.

Laurence