help-autogen

Re: [Help-autogen] help-autospam?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: [Help-autogen] help-autospam?
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:11:07 -0800

Hi Colin, et al.,

Colin Sharpe wrote:

Every day, when I check my e-mail, I find a number of
messages from address@hidden  These messages
are mostly spam.

"almost entirely"

I will probably end up removing myself from
help-autogen, but it is rather sad that the geeks who
are into gnu software can't figure a way to stop
sociopaths using help-autogen as a convenient way of
spamming its subscribers.

I recommend resubscribing here:

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=3593

I do not have time to figure out how to filter the stuff
or to manually approve everything.  I am sorry to say that
I find that it works much better at Source Forge.  My
sincerest apologies.  Regards, Bruce