Re: member with constructor not allowed in union

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: member with constructor not allowed in union
Date: 15 Mar 2002 09:48:10 +0100

Nevertheless, I would really like to see the actual code which is
used.  In particular, I'd like to see the definition of YYSTYPE,
because I don't understand what possibly could have changed for you.
I agree yylloc causes new problems, but yylval should not.  It seems
to me that the current Bison reveals a problem, but does not cause it.

Where can I see your package?