Help about file lalr

From: Carlos Javier Borges Villalba
Subject: Help about file lalr
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:29:27 +0000

I would like to know what bison does in file lalr.c. What does bison intend to do in lalr.c? (Of course, I know it computes how to make the finite state machine deterministic) What does digraph and build_relations do? Where can I find theory about that?

As some people know i am analyzing Bison's source in order to implement another method (dr)

About that implementation we have a beta version.
In the implementation we have for sure to add a "special" rule in order the method works. That rule is the start_symbol_prima ---> _ _ start_symbol $. (add a double start of file and
end of file mark)
We use Bison in its normal way until the function generate_states. Then we change the rest even
the bison.simple file.
But we have to debug the method and clean and optimize code.
If somebody wants further information just ask me ;)

Thank you very much

Envíe y reciba su correo de Hotmail desde el móvil: http://mobile.msn.com