post-error re-parsing

From: Sean Middleditch
Subject: post-error re-parsing
Date: 15 Dec 2002 16:05:40 -0500

If I call yyparse() and the input results in a parse error, all further
calls to yyparse() (with different input, generally) also fail - is
there a way to hard-reset all the global data Bison uses?

If not, what are the basic steps I should take after an error to make
sure it works on subsequent calls; I'm having a heck of time getting it
to work.

The code in question is located in
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/awemud/scriptix/lib/grammar.y?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
if you want to take a look at how I'm likely butchering the proper way
to do things.  ^,^

(cvs is at cvs.awemud.net, root /cvs/awemud, user anonymous, no
password, module scriptix)

Thankies all,