Thread expierence with bison -2-

From: Rüdiger Härtel
Subject: Thread expierence with bison -2-
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:52:26 +0200

Hello,

thank you for your responses. I think threads would be I at all my last
choice.
But maybe the topic was/is a little bit misguiding. The questions at the end
were my main concern (note the brackets).
My main reasons for using flex/bison is:
1) I don´t want to dig in the parsers grammar
2) The parser should be easily extendable and maintainable

Here are my questions again.

What are your experiences with a flex/bison built scanner/parser
(threads/processes, longlevity, RAM consumption, stability, error recovery
...) ?
Where are pitfalls ?

TIA,

        Rüdiger