Re: Finding out when a token is consumed

From: Frank Heckenbach
Subject: Re: Finding out when a token is consumed
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 01:18:52 +0200

Urdaneta, Alfonso E (N-Summitt Technologies) wrote:

> > This is still too unspecific. Do you have an example?
>
> actually I would like to see his example too, as it sounds like something I
> wanted to do while debugging so I could "follow" what my grammar was going
> as it sucked input.

Sorry, but I gave an example in my original posting. Whether it just
writes `consumed token ...' or does something more complicated with
the token is really irrelevant as far as bison in concerned. I
haven't written the other code yet, so I can't show it.

Frank

--
Frank Heckenbach, address@hidden
http://fjf.gnu.de/