RE: GNU bison 1.875 on HPUX-11.11 not generating parser source files

From: Fraley, Glenn (N-D. N. American)
Subject: RE: GNU bison 1.875 on HPUX-11.11 not generating parser source files
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 21:11:09 +0100

Thanks, with GNU M4 installed Bison now works.  I was mislead by the
HPUX.Install documentation that says M4 is needed if building Bison from
source but Bison has no run-time dependency on M4. I don't think this file
is part of the base GNU Bison but an addition by the person placing the
product on the HPUX porting web site.

Glenn Fraley