RE: autotest to generate grammars?

From: Urdaneta, Alfonso E (N-Summitt Technologies)
Subject: RE: autotest to generate grammars?
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:59:45 -0500

> I was able to build one out of the docs, piecemeal.  It worked great!
> Thanks.  Sorry for the spam.

I can't speak for everyone on the list, and I have to admit that I am
very, very, very far away from being as knowledgable on the subject as
some of the other guys on here.  That being said, I have no problems
with questions as long as you're not asking the list to do your homework
for you.

--
alfonso e. urdaneta

Answer: No
Question: Should I reply before the quote?