autotest to generate grammars?

From: bradl
Subject: autotest to generate grammars?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:18:11 -0800

 Hi,

I took the advice to install cygwin and got bison and flex for my trouble (cool!).  Now I want to run it.  I still have the bison 1.875 source sitting around and I discovered the file calc.at which claims to produce the calc.y grammer, if something called autotest is run upon the "at" file.  autotest does not seem to exist on cygwin.  Am I missing it?  Does anyone have the calc.y grammar file for the example from the bison documents?

Thanks,