RE: install bison

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: RE: install bison
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 21:41:14 +0200

I have no idea what esnacc is, but the error message from make indicates that
`all-redirect' is the default target and that there's no rule for building it.
 I would try `make all' and/or `make install'.  If that doesn't work, please
post the error messages, or contact whoever is responsible for esnacc.

Laurence