Same rule file in two different application.

From: rathishps sukumaran nair
Subject: Same rule file in two different application.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:23:42 +0530

  Hi,

      Is there is any way to use the same rule file in two different systems?
  I wrote a rule file for one application. Now I want to support this in a
  different application with some additional tokens, keywords and rules. I
  added some keywords in the rule file and if that keywords are present in the
  old application, the parsing is failed in the old application. Is there is
  any way to overcome this scenario? or I have to use different rule files for
  different applications?

  Rgds,

  Rathish.

  Tried the new MSN Messenger? Its cool! [1]Download now.