Token redefinition

From: Giampaolo Fadel
Subject: Token redefinition
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:41:17 +0100

Hello!

I need to write a simple compiler for a pascal-like linguage, using flex and bison. The language uses token as "INT" "BOOL" or "FALSE"; when I compile the project using
Visual Studio 6.0 the following message is displayed:

"'BOOL' : redefinition; typedef cannot be overloaded with any other symbol"

This is because in windef.h they are other defines of tokens "INT" "BOOL" or "FALSE".
How can I resolve the question WITHOUT change the names of the tokens ??

Thanx in advance.