Re: Memory Leaks

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: Re: Memory Leaks
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:00:32 +0000

On 11/18/06, Hans Aberg <address@hidden> wrote:

The C++ parser uses for parser stack a class like std::vector or
std::deque, which invokes the class destructors when the stack is
unwound. So if the classes of the objects on the parser stack are
properly written, no special cleanup is needed.

Which means that since I'm using a C generated parser I should use
destructor. But destructor will be called after each successful action
or after each failed parsing (to which an action never gets called but
the given value is actually allocated)?