Bison configuration

From: Dane Rafn
Subject: Bison configuration
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:55:06 -0600

I am running into a problem with the Bison configuration where I am getting a
message stating :
checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error: C compiler
 cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.

Do you know what this is caused from?  The Bison version is 2.1, OS is Solaris
9 rel 9/05.  Thanks.

Dane Rafn

EDS
TennCare Account
310 Great Circle Road
Nashville, TN 37228

(615)507-6195
address@hidden

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and
those who don't."

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ยงยง 2510-2521, and contain information
intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or
the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.