Re: GSoC

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 18:13:57 +0200

Le 1 avr. 07 à 14:43, Hans Aberg a écrit :

On 30 Mar 2007, at 17:40, Akim Demaille wrote:

1. List of languages. I have strong knowledge of C/C++, Java, Pascal
and base knowledge of C#, python, perl.

Java clearly comes first to my mind, but it's taken care of.

C# would come second.

What about Objective-C? It is used for GNUstep, and for Mac OS X, Apple has added a version with tracing GC.

It makes sense.  But they need such a tool?  Don't they have
one?  OSX is a mixture between C++ and Obj C++, don't they
do all their parsing in C++?  Is ObjC++ upward compatible with
C++, in which case the C++ skeletons would do?