Re: flex+bison and C++, second part

From: JPerez45
Subject: Re: flex+bison and C++, second part
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:56:21 -0700 (PDT)

Got link problem (i suppose)
so the general way to compile a lex & yacc program is:
1. Generate the lexer
     lex my_file.l
2. Generate the parser
    yacc -d my_file.y
3. Compile the sources
    cc -c lex.yy.c y.tab.cc
4. Link the object files (this is what i think your problem is)
    cc -o my_application lex.yy.o y.tab.ob -ll
If you're using flex change the link library like this:
    cc -o my_application lex.yy.o y.tab.ob -lfl
5. Eat cake

it depends on which platform you are developing.