Re: C++ skeleton, questions about location.hh and position.hh

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: C++ skeleton, questions about location.hh and position.hh
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:26:47 +0200

On 24 Jun 2007, at 18:27, Fernando Ferreira wrote:

I have a question concerning to location.hh and position.hh, files created by bison when generating parsers using the C++ skeleton: is the only change from parser to parser that bison generates using that skeleton is the namespace name that encloses the classes?

I do not know the state of the matter, but I think that is what it should be. C++ got its "namespace" from a programming technique often used in C, where a name space is created by prefixing a name. For Bison that is "yy".