Re: %union with STL

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: %union with STL
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 00:01:12 +0200

On 25 May 2009, at 22:11, Luca wrote:

I successfully compiled a union containing pair<const string,int>* it; using bison 2.4.1. I think you can use pointers to C++ class inside a union without any trouble. Just try it.

Checking what the compiler accepts is a good way to produce non- standard source code - and you do not say what compiler you used.

But in the end, I think the OP problem might be due to an older version of Bison or an instantiation problem - lack of declaration or a problem with the compiler.

  Hans