Re: %union with STL

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: %union with STL
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:57:01 +0200

On 26 May 2009, at 22:38, Luca wrote:

Checking what the compiler accepts is a good way to produce non- standard source code
using a pointer inside a union is a good way to produce non-standard source code?!?

So what does the C++ standard say about it?

- and you do not say what compiler you used.
g++ and Visual Studio. I think it is enough...

Hard to know before you reported it.

But in the end, I think the OP problem might be due to an older version of Bison or an instantiation problem - lack of declaration or a problem with the compiler.
Simply some #include is missing...

Did you see the post by Vincent?

  Hans