Re: location tracking for the empty rule without prior symbol

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: location tracking for the empty rule without prior symbol
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 13:39:15 +0200

Le 22 juil. 09 à 06:17, Joel E. Denny a écrit :

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Bill Allombert wrote:

Thanks a lot: I sent this question the first time 18 months ago and this is the
first answer I reveive.

Sorry it took so long.  I guess I overlooked it the last time.

Search for %initial-action in the Bison manual.

That works fine, great!

I'm glad it helped.

Maybe the documentation of YYLLOC_DEFAULT should mention that possibility.

Makes sense to me.  I'll keep it on my todo list.

I installed the following on the master, branch-2.5 and branch-2.4.2. But the first line of the master's commit is broken, sorry :(.