Re: set flex start conditions from bison?

From: Rui Maciel
Subject: Re: set flex start conditions from bison?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:09:56 +0100

Akim Demaille wrote:
> Can you show the content of this file?  Can you also show where you
> include it in your Bison file?  Maybe you include the flex header from
> the bison and vice versa, which probably does not work as expected.
> Usually you include the Bison header from the Flex scanner (to get the
> token definitions and so forth).  I have no experience with the
> converse.

Sure. I'll attach all the files (flex, bison, makefile).

As a side note, I believe I'm having trouble posting messages to the mailing
list. I started posting them through the gmane newsgroup but I'm not sure they
found their way into the mailing list. Does anyone use gmane to access the
mailing list? If so, what's the best way to post messages to this mailing
list?

Rui Maciel