Re: %prec doesn't seem to work?

From: Adam Smalin
Subject: Re: %prec doesn't seem to work?
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 21:04:49 -0400

Do you mean this page in the documentation?
http://www.gnu.org/software/bison/manual/html_node/Contextual-Precedence.html

I read it but the only thing I can come up with is that the single angle
bracket (< or >) must be in conflict but I don't think that can happen if
its rval '<' (rval VS '<') because nothing reduces. I guess I could put
rval in another rule and since that reduces it will cause a shift/reduce
conflict but if that solves it i'll be very surprised.

I might have did it wrong but a quick test I wrote rvalDummy: rval and
replaced rval '<' '<' with rvalDummy '<' '<' (and another variant) I just
got ambiguity errors during runtime