Include %token and %union declaration from a shared file

From: Alexander Barkov
Subject: Include %token and %union declaration from a shared file
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 16:47:35 +0400

Hello,

In our application we need to have two parsers using:

- the same yylex function (the tokenizer)
- the same set of terminal symbols (%token)
- the same YYSTYPE structure (%union)

but implementing very different syntax rules.

Currently we just have two files grammar1.yy and grammar2.yy
with 100% identical %token and %union directives,
but this is inconvenient to maintain.

Is there a way to move %union and all %token directives
from *.yy file into a shared file, and include it from
grammar1.yy and grammar2.yy ?

Thanks!