Re: Include %token and %union declaration from a shared file

From: Alexander Barkov
Subject: Re: Include %token and %union declaration from a shared file
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 08:33:13 +0400

Hello Hans,

On 07/08/2016 05:08 PM, Hans Åberg wrote:

On 8 Jul 2016, at 14:46, Alexander Barkov <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for your replies.

We're inclined toward generating the *.yy files with help of some text
pre-processor. Possibly, using some CMake commands...

It would be great though if bison could collect the grammar definition
from multiple files. Where can I post this feature request?

There seems to be no active development currently, but otherwise the bug-bison
list. You might implement it yourself.

If you just need the .yy file being able to include other files, it might not
be so difficult. Bison uses M4, so check if you can tweak the skeleton file.

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm leaving for a vacation today.
Will continue investigating this when I am back, on Aug 1.