Re: Where is old documentation?

From: Balaco Baco
Subject: Re: Where is old documentation?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:26:55 -0300

> > Now that I have built it, I
> > wonder: was the pdf here all the time? (...)  It is not. The folder
> > /usr/share/doc/bison has no PDF.
>
> Install it using (with suitable permissions) ‘make install-pdf’ I think
> it is.

I installed bison with a DEB package ready for my distro. It does not
have the PDF documentation I mentioned. This seems to be the true for
Debian, Ubuntu and other Debian family distros.

I compiled it in another machine (at school, used by many others) to
have a better compiling environment, which luckily worked.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail