Re: 1.6.0a3 Denying repeated connection and Copy type

From: Alan Sparks
Subject: Re: 1.6.0a3 Denying repeated connection and Copy type
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:11:16 -0700

Solaris 2.7, you say?  Wow, I had problems there.  Very
similar problems... files copying when they hadn't been
touched...

Mark released (is releasing?) version 1.6.3, which he
mentioned to me had patches intended for Tru64 UNIX... had
to do with 64bit problems interpreting timestamps.  Don;t
know why, but that version cleared up the problems for me.
Perhaps because of 64bit Solaris?  Dunno.

I also had some problems w/ cfd, with it failing host auth
when the cfd.conf file changed.  Guess Mark tracked it down
to a threading issue, and gave me a copy that sequenced
things better when the file is reloading.  Fixed that
problem too.  Don't know if Mark will be releasing that
fixed cfd soon...

Definitely look into 1.6.3.  Downside is you need to upgrade
your Berkeley DB stuff to 3.x to compile (if you want the db
support).  Upside is it may very well solve your problem.
-Alan