FW:

From: Tia Rarick
Subject: FW:
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:05:27 -0800

came across your  site and saw that cfengine is something that might help me to do what I'm trying to accomplish.  I'm just now getting involved with script writing utilizing ssh and other tools.  Trying to find out if anyone has done this before, or has any ideas on doing it.  We have approx. 200 Sun servers with Solaris 8.  What we want to do is write a script utilizing ssh2 to update the passwd files on all servers when a password is changed on any one of the servers.  We're talking about maybe using rsync.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tia