Re: Bootstrapping cfengine.

From: Katherine Morris
Subject: Re: Bootstrapping cfengine.
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:34:21 -0500

Sounds reasonable, but I'd get it working on a test system first. ;))

Also, all you really need is a cfengine binary and a "bootstrap"
configuration file.  You could have cfengine install and initiate cfd for
you through the bootstrap file if you wanted....  But whatever makes the
most sense to you in your environment is what you have to work through.

-Katherine