RecursiveCheck was looking at ... lstat: No such file or directory

From: David E. Nelson
Subject: RecursiveCheck was looking at ... lstat: No such file or directory
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:51:57 -0500 (CDT)

Hi All,

Over the last month or so I've started getting these messages from various clients (Solaris 8 and 9 at this time).

RecursiveCheck was looking at /var/cfengine/state/cf_outgoing.irc when this
happened:
lstat: No such file or directory
RecursiveCheck was looking at /var/cfengine/state/cf_outgoing.irc.cfedited when
this happened:
lstat: No such file or directory

I'm getting ready to roll out to production (Solaris 8, 9, and RH AS-2.1) and need to know if this is an indication of a problem.

This is with cfengine-2.1.10.

Thanks,
         /\/elson