RE: SingleCopy Nirvana - stat warnings

From: Luke Youngblood
Subject: RE: SingleCopy Nirvana - stat warnings
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:09:56 -0400

I know, bad form and all to reply to my own email.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I resolved the database issues.  I was originally using the SMC package 2.1.13, and updated to the Blastwave version 2.1.14 on recommendations from Christian.  I guess the Blastwave version didn’t like reading databases that were created by the SMC package.  Deleting the databases in question allowed cfagent to re-create them the next time it was run, so that is fixed.

I’m still having issues with the stat messages and hoping someone could help me out here.  In the SingleCopy Nirvana wiki page, he references a patch to cfservd that removes the stat messages unless you execute it with a –v.  Is there a similar patch for cfagent, or does anyone know of an easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Luke