RE: module macros are expanded too late - was Determining Solarispatch r

From: Martin, Jason H
Subject: RE: module macros are expanded too late - was Determining Solarispatch revisions
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:41:44 -0700

I'm using prepmodule to define classes and variables, which is necessary
so CFE doesn't prune actions based on the classes defined by the module.

-Jason Martin

epModule-3)
This in itself seems kind of useless.  The documentation doesn't explain
if the output (+ClassName) is also used as it is with regular modules.
My 'module' was just a shell script with /bin/true.

Anybody using PrepModule to define classes/variables inside the module?
When is it useful to define a class just based on a module existing and
being executable?

-Ed